Privacy & Cookies Policy
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Duniya Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of
Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features
the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondly legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Duniya Limited, we or us
Duniya Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08393587 whose registered office is at Unit 1 Concord Business Centre, Concord Road, London W3 0TJ, United Kingdom;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party
that accessed the Website and is not either (i) employed by Duniya Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Duniya Limited and accessing theWebsite in connection with the provision of such services; and;
the website that you are currently using, www.duniyalimited.com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Duniya Limited is the "data-controller". This means that Duniya Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you :
6. We collect Data in the following ways :
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Duniya Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example :
a. when you contact us by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons :
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
10. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we 'll need your consent whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in :
a. soft-opt-in consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft-opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example checking a tick box that we'll proved.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons :
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data for example :
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contact us via this e-mail address : email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data :
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems,
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set our above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is your legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to you Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
24. We may disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Duniya Limited to provide a better experience.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies :
|Type of Cookie
||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete cookies anytime; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided b the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org, You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Duniya Limited by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies :
|Description of Cookie
||We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website